Promote your Membership - internally
Another important way to promote your Membership is by ensuring that it is fully embedded within your institution and the right people are connected and taking advantage of the benefits. This ensures you are getting value for money and fully embeds the value of the EAUC and the sustainability agenda into your institution.
We've created a number of posters, flyers, infographics and email and press release templates to help you to do this.
• Email template - to invite potential new contacts in your institution (to make them aware of the Membership and to register). Word version
• Email template - existing contacts in your institution (to ensure they're making the most of the Membership). Word version
• Email template - to invite potential students or colleagues from student unions (to make them aware of their new access to Membership and to register. Word version
Posters and Flyers:
• Green Gown Awards flyer with 10 fast facts
• Sustainability Exchange flyer
• Sustainability in Higher Education Developers (SHED) Group poster - SHED is the leading cross sector Community of Practice in the UK for Education for Sustainability (EfS).
• Student membership poster - to display in communal or student union areas and at fairs to promote EAUC Membership to students
• Driving sustainability leadership - 'Putting sustainability into the DNA of your organisation'
• Impact Report 2013 - 'Making a difference to our Members' - an infographic highlighting the key points from the 2013 Annual Report.
Press Release and Article Templates:
The press release has been written to highlight your institution's commitment to sustainability and to show the benefits available to all of your members of staff. You can either use the press release as it stands (updating the details relevant to you institution) or amend it to include your recent sustainability achievements.
The press release could be used internally in newsletters or on intranets to highlight the emphasis on sustainability in your institution and to encourage staff to become engaged. It could be used externally through local or specific trade press as a news release to promote your institution’s stance on sustainability to potential students, who we know are becoming more and more environmentally aware – especially when choosing where to study.
We have also added a new article template for institutions to invite staff and students on to your Membership. This could be used both internally and externally on staff portal pages, in newsletters and on your website.
Download press release template
Download article template