You can view documents which govern the way we work, such as our constitution, our policies and procedures, our Annual Reports and AGM related papers.
- Keep up to date with the 2016 Strategic Review here.
- You can also view our Strategic Framework which takes us from 2013 to 2017. Thank you to all our Members who contributed to this
- To increase our transparency to Members you can also view minutes and non-confidential papers from Board Meetings - click here to view them
- The Board has two Sub-Committees - an Audit Sub-Committee and a People & Performance Sub-Committee. Terms of Reference and Minutes of these meetings can be found by clicking on the links
- Our Annual General Meetings take place during our Annual Conference. You can find out more about the AGM, view our Annual Reports and all previous Meetings on our AGM pages
- We developed our Sustainability Policy with help from our Members. As a result, we have created a more robust policy and particularly advances the social and economic aspects of sustainability. It is now structured to align with the LiFE Index to ensure a whole organisation approach is taken.
We are a registered charity with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1106172). We are an incorporated company limited by guarantee, registered with Companies House (No. 5183502). Our VAT registration number is 869 5456 63.