Recommend a Member
If you are a Member of the EAUC, you already recognise the benefits that being part of a community of sustainability professionals can bring to you and your institution/ organisation. If you know someone who shares our common vision and want them to join our thriving community to make a difference, there has never been a better time to do so than now!
If you think that you know of someone or an institution/company who would benefit from our support and the various services and benefits of that Membership offers, then why not recommend them for EAUC Membership? Have someone in mind – use these links to see if they’re already an Educational or Company Member.
If your nominee joins the EAUC, they will get 10% off their Membership fee. As a thank you, you’ll get 10% off your next renewal fee!
How can I make a recommendation
Simply download the Recommend a Member form below, fill in your details and pass it to your nominee along with the links to more information (you'll find this below).
The nominee then needs to complete the rest of the form and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll take it from there!
We have lots of resources to help you to show the value of EAUC Membership:
• About (links to pricing, discounts, who Membership is for and more)
• See all Member benefits
• Membership justification support tool
• EAUC prospectus
• Company Membership and sponsorship packages
• Company Membership brochure
1. The recommending Member must be a paid up Member at the time of recommendation and introduction
2. Applicants are applying for either Educational or Company level of membership only
3. The nominee must not be an existing EAUC Member (renewals do not qualify). If they have been a Member of the EAUC previously, they cannot re-join on this scheme for 12 months
4. The recommending Member will receive their discount(s) at the point of their next renewal following the successful recommendation. We will calculate all activated nominees for the previous membership year and apply the appropriate discount. No refunds will be given to existing paid memberships
5. The recommending Member must facilitate an introduction with the nominee via the Recommend a Member form
6. The nominee must sign up and pay within three months of the initial introduction
7. The incentives will become valid once the nominee has signed up and paid for their annual Membership. They must remain a Member for a minimum of one year
8. There are no limits to the number of nominations a recommending Member can submit
9. The maximum discount a recommending Member can receive at renewal in any one year is 100%
10. Company Memberships are subject to approval by the EAUC CEO therefore the 3 month sign up period may be extended in certain circumstances. If the nominee does not meet the requirements, the EAUC may reject the Membership and no incentive will be paid
11. The nominee will receive their discount at the point of joining/payment
12. The discount is for one year only and is non-transferable
14. The discount will only apply to a twelve month membership fee. If the recommending Member or the joining Member opt for a two year Membership, then 10% will be deducted from the first year's membership only. (The Member will still be eligible for 10% discount on the total cost of a two year Membership under the two year Membership deal, which will be calculated after deduction of the Recommend a Member discount.)
15. The EAUC reserves the right to terminate the scheme or change the terms at its own discretion at any time.
|Recommend a Member form (261Kb) #4116|