Topic Support Networks
A Topic Support Network (TSN) is a group of people working together on a specific sustainability subject that is relevant to Scottish colleges and universities. Members of the network can be staff in further and higher education or in public or not-for-profit organisations.
There are nine topic support networks, listed below.
TSNs will provide opportunities for individuals and institutions to:
- Share information on best practice and support;
- Identify problems, threats and opportunities for new initiatives;
- Participate in consultation exercises;
- Deliver practical outcomes that will help others in the sector;
- Provide networking opportunities to the sector in Scotland by topic area; and
- Provide added value to the UCCCfS and the wider EAUC training programmes & projects by theme.
Have a look at the following document to better acquaint yourself with the TSNs:
Each TSN has a JISCMail list, in addition to lists for the EAUC and EAUC Scotland more generally. These lists are used to circulate information on tools and events which will be of interest to those on the list, and can be used by all members to seek advice or support. Our lists are open to all.
The document below outlines all available JISCMail Lists for EAUC Scotland and how to sign up.