You must be a member to access this resource.
Lucy Millard, Environmental and Sustainability Officer, University of Manchester, asked the EAUC Educational Members' Network about whether recycled paper jams printers?
“At the University of Manchester we’re currently trialling the use of recycled content paper in some of our photocopiers. I’ve received a lot of complaints about paper jamming and then photocopier engineers blaming the recycled paper. Has anyone else made the switch to recycled paper? If so, did you have any issues with it and what recycled content are you using? Any help would be very gratefully received!”
This attracted responses from 15 Members. Leeds Trinity University indicated yes but the majority said no, highlighting a variety of possible causes such as negative attitude towards recycled paper, inability of old printers to deal with recycled paper and improper storage of paper. This resource offers useful information as well as lessons from experience of trialling and using recycled paper.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.