You must be a member to access this resource.
Produced by Cloud Sustainability Ltd for EAUC Members only
In this issue
• New Recycling Regulations Come Into Force in England and Wales
• Plans for Mandatory Public Sector Climate Change Reporting in Scotland
• Landfill Tax Rates to Increase from April 2015
• Wales Launches Consultation on its Landfill Tax
• Environment Agency Publishes New Guidance on ESOS
• The Revision of ISO 14001 Progresses
• EU Confirms Proposals to Scrap Circular Economy Package
• Changes to the EU ETS Get the Go Ahead
• The Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.