You must be a member to access this resource.
Fabia Jeddere-Fisher, Energy Manager, The University of the West of England emailed the Energy and Water Community of Practice to ask,
“I’m doing some benchmarking on HEI’s investing in solar PV energy and trying to gauge what scale of PV arrays are out there on University Buildings. Could anyone tell what the largest PV arrays are that we are aware of? Or is there a data base of PV at HEIs? I’m interested in it in terms of total across whole campuses/multiple installations, and also in terms of single roof-mounted installations.
We are planning a large PV array at UWE (you’ll hear about it next week at the EAUC conference!) but I’m trying to understand how substantial it is compared to what others in our sector are doing. This is to help me pitch the project to senior decision makers and marketing team.”
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.