You must be a member to access this resource.
1 Energy Manager - a long standing position.
1 Assistant Energy Manager - appointed within the past three years
1 Waste Manager - within the past three years (appointed at the same time as the first Asst. Energy Manager)
1 Sustainability Support Officer - appointed last July (-08)
1 Assistant Energy Manger - I oversee the management of the whole team and the Grounds Manager (also in the Facilities team) contributes with work on biodiversity.
University of East London
Assistant Campus Manager
Energy & Environmental Manager
Newcastle College Group
2 FT, 2 PT
Travel and Environmental Development Assistant
Half time role for transport
Half time role for waste
University of Bath
Energy & Environment Manager
University of Bristol,
7 FT, 3 PT, 1 through CUSP
University of Westminster
1 FT, 3 PT
Environment & Energy Manager
Head of Health, Safety & Environment
Health, Safety & Environment Advisor
CSR Research & Development Officer
Thank you to Anne for collating the results.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.