Events and Training
One of the most important ways the EAUC supports the Further and Higher Education sector is by providing a comprehensive Training and Events Programme for staff working towards sustainability.
The EAUC Training and Events Programme is unique. With topical experts and real sector application, you will return to work inspired.
Our training events are available at very affordable rates, with added discounts for EAUC Members.
Our Continued Professional Development programme covers a range of training topics which are choosen by our members to insure that the most up-to-date and comprehensive training is offered. These sessions allow for peers to exchange ideas and interact with others in their field.
A Topic Support Network (TSN) is a group of people working together on a specific sustainability subject that is relevant to Scottish colleges and universities. Members of the network can be staff in further and higher education or in public or not-for-profit organisations. TSNs will provide opportunities for individuals and institutions to:
- Share information on best practice and support
- Identify problems, threats and opportunities for new initiatives;
- Participate in consultation exercises;
- Deliver practical outcomes that will help others in the sector.
- Provide networking opportunities to the sector in Scotland by topic area; and
- Provide added value to the UCCCfS and the wider EAUC training programmes & projects by theme.
Each TSN in Scotland has a dedicated JISCmail group. By signing up you will be kept up-to-date with dedicated Topic Support Network events and engage in discussion forums with other members of the group.