Partnerships and Engagement - webinar series
Location: Recorded webinars
First Broadcast Date 1 September 2012
A comprehensive recorded webinar series exploring the mutual benefits of partnerships, delivered by Jimmy Brannigan, Director of ESD Consulting Ltd.
Partnerships are two-way and long term. It is critical that institutions enter partnerships in such a way as to add value to their organisation, whilst strengthening and adding value to the communities in which they operate and the partners they work with.
This webinar series will introduce and explore approaches to working with a range of partners, from community groups to industry and third sector organisations. The series also introduces concepts of collaborative working and community engagement to help participants develop the skills of working in partnership. We will also explore how sustainability can be woven through an institutions activity in this area.
- Develop a shared understanding of the role of partnerships and engagement in running a successful institution;
- Share ideas with colleagues and learn from others;
- Explore tools and approaches to developing and implementing partnership and engagement strategies and integrating sustainability into the your approach; and
- Develop your approach to partnership and community engagement and identify how this adds value to the overall student experience and build your reputation.
Part IIntroduction and background. This session will allow everyone to get up to speed with the topic and provides an opportunity for in-depth discussions.
Part IIJimmy Brannigan meets with the experts. These sessions will have a number of guest speakers who are experts in the field discussing their experiences and further advice on how to develop partnerships and engage with a range of groups.
Part IIIDeveloping strategies and action planning. The final session in this series will be all about developing action plans to take back to your institutions and will discuss any points or queries raised from the recorded session.
Equipment/Software requirements: We ask that all delegates have functioning speakers. Webinars are hosted via WebEx which is supported by all major operating systems and system processors. You will need at least 2GB RAM if using Windows Vista (all others are fine on 512 MB RAM).Please note: The package price for these recorded webinars have been reduced for both Members and Non-Members from the initial rate. This is because there are no longer any live recordings with the opportunity to email or ask questions you may have.
Book your place
Member Price: £60.00
Non Member Price: £90.00
Places can be transferred to someone else free of charge. Confirmations will be sent once payment has been received.
To book a place simply choose the event you wish to book and click 'Book this Package'
- Remember to log in to benefit from Member discount.
- If you are not from a Member organisation you can create a shopper account when you book your place.
- If you are a new Member contact and need a password contact us
If you are from a Member organisation but have forgotten your password, click 'Forgotten password' in the Member Login box - a new password will be sent to your email address immediately.