Utilisation of Space Across Campus through the Use of ICT
Location: Watson Building, University of Birmingham.
24 August 2011 09:00 - 16:00
The event will provide an opportunity for you to:
- Learn how FHE institutions are using ICT to make the most of available space across campus and how they are improving the pedagogic experience in the process.
- Hear from the JISC funded Heat & Light by Timetable project team members from Leeds Metropolitan University whose research is changing the way institutions provide essential services to their buildings.
- See what technologies are available to help your institution make sustainable ICT changes at minimal cost.
- Hear from space utilisation architects and leaders in FHE estates management sector on how to make the most of your surroundings while at the same keeping running cost to a minimum.
- Network with peers from other universities and colleges who are experiencing similar problems managing the limited available space on their estates and learn how they are tackling the most pressing issues.
|Agenda for Utilisation of Space Across Campus Event (194Kb)|
To book a place simply choose the event you wish to book and click 'Book this Package'
- Remember to log in to benefit from Member discount.
- If you are not from a Member organisation you can create a shopper account when you book your place.
- If you are a new Member contact and need a password contact us
If you are from a Member organisation but have forgotten your password, click 'Forgotten password' in the Member Login box - a new password will be sent to your email address immediately.