You must be a member to access this resource.
One of our Member contacts emailed the Members’ network with concerns over his institution’s gas supply. These were his concerns,
“To all colleagues up and down the country,
Has anyone got experience in dealing as painlessly as possible with an unmetered gas supply?
One of our buildings built in 2008 and replacing an existing one is not ‘fiscally’ metered. The gas supply simply goes to the main road.
1. Is it the contractor’s or our fault?
2. If it is our fault, how many years can we be billed back for free gas? I thought it was 5 years but heard about a clause that could bring it down to only 3 years.
Any tips much appreciated.”
He collated the responses received and shared them with the network.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.