You must be a member to access this resource.
Dan Fernbank, Energy Manager, University of Reading, emailed the Members’ network to say,
“We’re considering set up an environmental fund to support sustainability initiatives within the University and wider local community that fall outside of our ‘core’ sustainability work.
Does anyone have any experience of setting up/running such an environmental fund that they’d be willing to share with me?
I’ve come across a couple of interesting examples in the US:
• University of Arizona - http://www.portal.environment.arizona.edu/campus-sustainability/green-fund/projects/2012-13
• University of Washington - http://csf.uw.edu/news/csf-awards-166653-student-projects
I’d be interested to hear from anyone that’s done this a little closer to home.”
EAUC Member Responses
Dan collated the Member responses into a table which can be downloaded below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.