You must be a member to access this resource.
Jamie Agombar, Head of Sustainability, NUS emailed the Biodiversity Community of Practice with the following request,
“We are working with The Woodland Trust on their fantastic UK-wide Tree Charter project. The aim of the charter is to put trees at the centre of national decision making, and at the heart of life and communities in the UK. We’ve helped them to set up a student advisory board, to distribute some funding to students’ unions to help engage students, and completed a piece of research looking at the how students view of woods and trees, which will be published soon.
Some of the students we are working with are investigating what universities and colleges are doing with woods and trees on campus, specifically to see if trees and woodlands are being protected, well manged, and promoted. If you know of any examples of how universities are doing this, especially examples of how woodlands and trees are being used to enrich student lives, and connect students with nature, please let me and Rachel know (email@example.com).”
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.