You must be a member to access this resource.
Cycle Solutions and EAUC have created a new working partnership as they strongly believe in the ethos of supporting sustainable projects that aim to improve sustainability within the education sector.
How does it work?
By engaging with the scheme, not only will you benefit from the special offer for EAUC Members as well as the savings associated with the scheme, you will also directly contribute to improving the health of all employees and improving their staff packages.
Cycle Solutions will provide free scheme management as well as free co-branded marketing materials including payslip flyers, email flyers, roadshows, intranet designs, posters, options brochures and more!
Cycle Solutions has also launched a new phone application called Ride Mapper enabling employers to promote green living, CO2 reductions and more as well as a healthier workforce, reducing absenteeism and increase productivity. Cycle Solutions will provide you with a detailed report and images detailing your achievements in terms of CO2 savings, distance cycled, money saved and more. An 18 month warranty is available on any purchase.
What's the added benefit for EAUC Members?
By engaging with Cycle Solutions through the EAUC, your employees and students will be able to benefit from fantastic added savings:
• online 10% discount
• 15% off-scheme discount (to purchase products such as children's bikes)
• students can also benefit with 15% discount on their purchases
How do I take advantage?
For more information or to discuss the scheme in more detail, please contact Ceri Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention 'EAUC'.
You'll find more information about the scheme in the documents.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.