You must be a member to access this resource.
Liz Rhodes, University of Bath, contacted the EAUC Educational Members' Network to pose her question about recycling in students' bedrooms:
“I have recently carried out a number of focus groups about recycling with first years
staying in Halls of Residence on campus. What has become apparent is that they don't
associate the waste they produce in their own bedrooms with being recyclable, they simply put it all in a bag, tie it up and put it in the general waste bin. Has anyone else come across this? What have you done to try and combat it? Have you provided separate recycling bins in the students‟ bedrooms? I'd be grateful if anyone has any advice on this."
Download the document below to see the responses she received.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.