You must be a member to access this resource.
Viola Retzlaff, Travel and Transport Co-ordinator, University of Glasgow emailed the Transport Planning Network Community of Practice to ask,
“University of Glasgow is going through an extensive Masterplanning process at the moment, and car parking is one of the issues which is discussed and looked at during this process.
Right now, we provide on our main campus about 700 managed car parking spaces and more permits than spaces (‘permit to hunt’). Through the Masterplan, it is envisaged to reduce the number of car parking spaces (and permits accordingly) to about 500 spaces, over a number of years. This would equate to about 10% of staff members at this location.
We would be interested to find out how this compares to other Universities.
Would you kindly let me know
• How many car parking spaces (managed) are provided by your University on-campus ?
• What percentage of staff (and students) do they serve ?
• Are there any plans to decrease this number, and if so, by how many spaces over what timescale?
Thank you for your response.”
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.