You must be a member to access this resource.Produced by Cloud Sustainability Ltd for EAUC Members only
In this issue:
- Landfill Tax set to rise on April 1st for all UK countries
- Northern Irish Food Waste Regulations come into force
- New EPR Regs in England and Wales
- SEPA release updated food waste management guidance
- New guidance on reuse activities and waste regulation
- Defra defines Refused Derived Fuel (RDF)
- The Environment Agency’s Definition of Waste panel closes
- Brexit Environmental Protection Report published
- Scottish Government releases Draft Climate Change Plan
- Building (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2016 amend the Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
- The Wales Act 2017
- PAS 2030: Revised standard for building energy efficiency published
- The EU emissions trading scheme is reformed
- UK receives ‘final’ formal warning on Air Pollution from European Commission
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.