You must be a member to access this resource.
Legal Spotlight - June 2016
Produced by Cloud Sustainability Ltd for EAUC Members only
In this issue:
• European Commission Urges Member States to Ratify Paris Agreement Swiftly
• Scotland Meets Own Target to Reduce Emissions by 2020
• SEPA’s Environmental Enforcement Framework
• Online Waste Exemption Service Launched by EA
• The Pact of Amsterdam – Air Quality Focus
• Greenpeace Delivers a Petition to David Cameron with over 300,000 Signatures Calling for a Ban on Plastic Microbeads in Household Products
• Global Standard Launched to Tackle Swelling Food Waste Issues
• Water Industry Deregulation in 2017
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.