You must be a member to access this resource.
Sarah Buckland, Environment & Sustainability Manager, University of Central Lancashire sent an email to the Educational Members; Network asking for advice about reusable cups:
“We are considering changing the reusable cups we sell to staff and students to a more stylish, colourful cup called Keep Cup. I know that some of you already use this brand. Although our Catering Manager can see the benefits of using a brand that provides you with the campaign material like posters and runs a facebook campaign and of course a cup with better green credentials. He is nervous about their cost and whether he will be able to recover this via sales. We will have 500 cups to sell at £8 each, a free drink at purchase and 10p off each drink going forward.
My questions to you are;
1) Has anyone found a retail price that works really well on their campus and what is it?
2) What alternatives to Keep Cup have people found?”
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.