You must be a member to access this resource.
Simon Forth, Environment Co-ordinator, University of Wolverhampton emailed the Transport Planning network to ask,
“We’re running a small fleet of inter-site buses ferrying students between our 3 campuses which are between 6 and 10 miles away from each other. It’s currently run in-house but we’ll be going to tender for new vehicles soon. Our transport manager, Chris is interested in speaking to anyone who also runs a bus service whether owned, sub-contracted or anything in between.
If any of you wise people would be willing to have a chat or exchange a couple of emails about your experiences with buses, please let me know and I’ll pass your details along."
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.