You must be a member to access this resource.
Is choosing the most sustainable ICT equipment for your institution confusing and time consuming? Are you aware of sustainable procurement guidelines?
Are you unsure of how to use WLC tools when procuring for sustainable ICT equipment?
This EAUC Insight Guide breaks down this topic into the following key areas:
What is procurement?
Green Procurt for ICT Equipment
Identifying Green Products
What does the Procurement Process Involve?
Whole Life Costing Tools
Green Procurement Criteria
ICT Equipment Consumables
ICT Equipment disposal
The Cost of Sustainability
The University funding body HEFCE has acknowledged the need to promote wider development of the issue and has promised to continue working with sector bodies to support sustainable procurement.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.