You must be a member to access this resource.
APT has been providing data centre infrastructure and services to education establishments for over 25 years. We have worked in partnership with individual universities to develop long term strategies to help sustain the efficient and resilient operation of their computer facilities. These relationships always start with a walk round and review of the current situation leading into a conversation about future possibilities. We are offering this service with one of our experienced data centre professionals, free to the first ten members.
Offer valid until all 10 free packages have been taken up.
To claim your offer contact apt on 01943 831990 quoting 'EAUC Member.'
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.