You must be a member to access this resource.
Carla Shaw, Utilities & Environment Assistant, Anglia Ruskin University emailed the Members’ network saying,
“We are just starting to think about events for Fairtrade Fortnight next year, and just wondered if anyone has had any successful events this year.
We’ve carried out various events such as;
Fairtrade football, hide the banana on our website, Quiz, money off products, stalls, chocolate tastings, film showings, talks
Would be nice to try something a bit different at the next Fairtrade Fortnight so if you have any good ideas please let us know.”
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.