You must be a member to access this resource.
Daniel Curtis, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford, asked EAUC Educational Members' Network for their assistance about the status of energy information systems:
“I am investigating the status of energy information systems – metering, monitoring and targeting – in UK higher education buildings. I seek to tap the knowledge of energy and sustainability managers, and establish common practice. I have questions and have compiled them in a ten-minute survey - in return for your time I will be happy to share my findings. This study is part of my wider doctoral research on energy information systems in the built environment of the UK higher education sector.”
Once he had collated all his responses and produced his report he very kindly forwarded it to us to share with Members.
Our thanks to Daniel and all who contributed to his research.
Please download the report below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.