You must be a member to access this resource.
In March 2016 Conor Edwards, Director of Finance and Estates, Winstanley College emailed the North West Region network to ask,
“Could anyone recommend a supplier to undertake the DEC annual certificate work please? We currently use AA projects however they have not been in touch to update yet this year so I wondered if there are other good value suppliers out there we could consider as an alternative?”
DEC and AR Charges
In July 2015 Pam Brandwood, Energy Manager, Edge Hill University, emailed the North West Region network saying,
“As a follow on from our meeting and sharing information on suppliers I’m looking to go a benchmark exercise on the cost of DECs and ARs.
My last payment earlier this year was for 32 repeat DECs @ £70 each and 6 new DECs with ARs @ £135. VAT was not applicable.
Is anyone prepared to say what they are/have paid as a comparison?
If you think these are good rates I’d be happy to give you my consultants details.
I’m happy to collate and disseminate if you are interested.”
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses to both of these requests below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.