You must be a member to access this resource.
Elena Rivilla Lutterkort, Sustainability Officer, London School of Economics and Political Science emailed the Energy and Water Community of Practice as follows:
"Quick poll following discussions, just add Y/N next to the questions as your response
a) Do you have a Carbon/ Energy Management Plan you are currently reviewing or intending to do so in the next 6 months?
b) Absolute, relative or both targets?
c) Do you have a top level champion pushing to meet targets?
d) Do you already have some funding set aside to meet your target?
e) If you already know, what methods are you using for the refresh? Consultation, team-led review, external consultants, etc.
Answers to be collated! And any other interesting comments you want to add!"
Thanks to those who replied and to Elena for collating the responses.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.