You must be a member to access this resource.
Dan Fernbank, Energy Manager, University of Reading posted the following message on the Members’ network.
“We’re currently reviewing our application of BREEAM for new builds/major refurbs. We ordinarily target BREEAM Very Good, which has its limitations and I’m looking at ways to make the scheme work better for us. I’m interested to hear from people regarding the following questions:
1. What BREEAM rating do you target and do you follow this through from design to post-construction?
2. What do you see as the key benefits of BREEAM?
3. What do you see as the key limitations of BREEAM?
4. Do you target specific credits and/or define specific sustainability specifications for projects?
5. If ‘yes’ to Q4, which credits do you tend to target and does this vary for each project?
Please respond to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and if there’s interest, I will summarise and circulate the responses. Please therefore also let me know if you would prefer your responses anonymised.”
EAUC Member Responses
Our thanks to Dan who collated the responses he received and Members can download this document.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.