You must be a member to access this resource.
James Morvan, Travel Plan Coordinator, University of the West of England emailed the Transport Planning Network asking,
“I’m trying to ignore the news today and instead concentrate on parking accreditation!
We are in the process of applying to the BPA (this has been in train for some months now). Sorry if this has already been covered in recent meetings/emails, but I would be grateful if anyone can help with the below;
• When you reach the end of the final appeals, can I ask what approach anyone takes for debt recovery and/or legal action as part of the BPA or IPC?
• Do you do this in-house or outsource?
• Can you recommend any suppliers?
• Have you had any issues with your approach?”
EAUC Member Responses
Members can download the responses below.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.