You must be a member to access this resource.
The MAC held a virtual meeting on 3rd October 2012 on providing feedback on the EAUC's 5 Year Strategic Framework.
Please find below a summary of the feedback from the meeting.
The next steps for the process are:
• These minutes will be given to the Board.
• The feedback in the Google document will be given to the Board
• The Board will then review the draft Framework, along with feedback from the Strategic Partner consultation and amend as necessary.
• The next version will then be presented to the wider Membership for further consultation
• The Board will then review the Framework with the feedback from the wider Membership
• The Board will then ratify the final version of the Framework by December
• The Strategic Framework will be implemented from 1st January 2013
• The final Strategic Framework will be publically available on the EAUC website.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.