You must be a member to access this resource.
The second MAC meeting will take place on Wednesday 28 March at the University of York during the Annual Conference.
Due to the opening plenary running significantly over, the meeting was split into two with a short meeting on Wednesday 28 March from 10.45 to 11.15 and the group requested an additional meeting to ensure we covered the agenda as set out.
With limited time in the packed Conference agenda, we chose to meet during the first session on Thursday 29 March 9.00 to 10.15am. This meant some MAC Members we unable to attend as they were speaking in sessions but a good overall turnout was achieved.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.