You must be a member to access this resource.
As a strategic partner of EAUC, the Sustainable Restaurant Association is delighted to offer EAUC Members a 10% discount on Foundation in Foodservice Sustainability, a CPD accredited course.
Based on the SRA’s highly regarded sustainability framework, the training is designed to improve your understanding of sustainable sourcing, social responsibility and environmental sustainability. A comprehensive overview that will give you the tools to contribute to the sustainability of your university or college’s catering.
Simply go to www.thesra.org/training and enter the code SRA-EAUC at checkout to receive your discount on either the standard (£190 + VAT) or SRA Member fee (£100 + VAT)
The course has been developed in collaboration with an experienced trainer and a number of businesses from across the hospitality industry, from university caterers to large restaurant groups.
Independently assessed by the Continuing Professional Development Certification Service, the SRA’s Sustainability Training allows staff and students to develop professionally by gaining CPD credits.
"If knowledge is power and sustainability is about securing our future, then the SRA's sustainability training is a potent and essential tool for any hospitality business" - Raymond Blanc OBE, President of the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
The SRA also offers Staff Induction, Customised and Face-to-Face sustainability training, for more information or to discuss the possibility on integrating sustainability into your curriculum please email email@example.com or call 020 7479 4224.
Become a member
If you join the EAUC you will have full access to member only resources. Follow this link to join the EAUC.
Top Reasons to Join
- Join one of our Communities of Practice - Join a community and get involved. You can meet other like-minded professionals and help promote best practice in your specialist area.
- Receive Sustainability Updates - stay informed and get involved in issues concerning you from our newsletters helping you keep up to date on the latest news from the education and sustainability sectors
- Update Your Skills - get the training you require which is specifically for you and the sector
- Get Connected - Join the Member Network - receive advice and support from your peers across the UK
- Get the Resources You Need - Access tools and resources to help you in your job
- Have Your Voice Heard - stay informed and get involved in influencing the sector to improve performance
- Discounts - save money with member discounts and offers
- Legacy - Make a difference in the professional growth of sustainability and our institutions
- Recognition - Be part of building an example to the world
- Get Linked Up - build national and international partners
If you don't have a paid membership why not join the EAUC.
To view the content of this page current members must login using their membership details.