Voting rules and eligibility
Voting is now closed. Thank you to everyone who voted!
1. Those eligible to vote are all valid EAUC member contacts as at Friday 22 July, from current EAUC Member organisation on the same date. The definition of a ‘member contact’ is an individual contact within a Member organisation. Member contacts include all Educational Members, Company Members and Strategic Partners. Voting is NOT limited to one vote per Member organisation.
2. Any member contacts added to the EAUC database after Friday 22 July will not be eligible to vote.
3. There will be one vote per member contact (please see definition in point 1 above).
4. Votes can only be cast once. Votes cannot be re-cast so voters should check their votes prior to submitting.
5. MAC nominees are permitted to vote.
6. EAUC staff members are not permitted to vote.
7. EAUC Board Members are permitted to vote as they are all valid member contacts.
8. Voters must select ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for each nominee. There is no abstention option. You must enter a justification for any ‘no’ votes cast.
9. The result will be a simple majority i.e. more than half of the total number of votes cast must be ‘yes’ votes.
10. Voting will take place between Wednesday 27 July to 5pm Wednesday 10 August. No further votes can be submitted after the advertised closing date.
11. Results will be communicated to all members.
12. Nominations will be requested annually. The term on the MAC is 2 years.