Green Gown Awards
Now in their 9th year, the Green Gown Awards recognise the exceptional sustainability initiatives being undertaken by universities and colleges across the UK. With sustainability moving up the agenda, the Awards have become established as the most prestigious recognition of best practice within the tertiary education sector.
2013 Green Gown Awards
The 2013 Green Gown Awards timescales are:
- Stage 1 - Open 1 May 2013
- Stage 1 - Deadline 12 June 2013
- Stage 2 - Open 10 July 2013
- Stage 2 - Deadline 11 September 2013
- Awards Ceremony - November 2013 (TBC)
Here is all you need to get going with your application:
- Stage 1 Guidance Notes and Conditions of entry
- How to enter and Pre-application checklist
- Categories and criteria
What's new for 2013?
- Check out the new categories - Facilities & Services, Technical Innovations in Sustainability and the updated Student and Staff Engagement category
- Do you know a student or a member of staff who has made big sustainability achievements? Then nominate them for the Sustainability Champion Award!
- Even more chances of winning - judges will be allowed discretion to award 2 winners for each category to distinguish between large and small institutions but only if they are high quality so make sure your application is the winning one!
This is your chance to shine!
The Green Gown Awards offer unique brand integrity and recognition to senior management in the tertiary education sector. Click here to see how you can get involved.
Contact the Green Gown Awards Team email@example.com or 01242 714321
|Stage 1 Guidance Notes 2013 (pdf) (170Kb) #4554|
|How to enter and pre-application checklist 2013 (pdf) (133Kb) #4555|
|Frequently asked questions 2013 (pdf) (178Kb) #4557|
|Categories 2013 (pdf) (179Kb) #4556|