Annual Conference 2014
THE sustainability event of the year for the UK tertiary education sector
The 18th EAUC Annual Conference took place at Nottingham Trent University on 7 - 9 May 2014. The EAUC would like to say a big thank you for those of you who attended the 2014 Annual Conference in Nottingham.
For those that didn't attend, we're keen to freely share the learning everyone has the chance to tap into the extensive learning opportunities and fantastic ideas highlighted in this year's sessions and keynotes.
Overview of 2014 Annual Conference:
• Over 250 delegates
• 42 exhibiting companies
• 25 sessions, 9 'exchanges', 2 networking events, 2 personal development sessions and 3 keynotes
• 98% thought that we were successful fully or in part to making this event as sustainable as possible
• 89% strongly agreed/agreed that they valued having menus that were all accredited with the Gold standard by Food for Life (Soil Association)
• Our Conference still manages to reach new professionals in the sector with 46% of respondents never having attended before.
Continue the inspiration!
Even if you didn't attend the Conference, you can still get involved and implement your own ‘Aha’ moments. Here are all links to the information from the Conference to help you. We’d love to hear from you about how the implementation goes!
• Download the 2014 Conference full programme
• Visit the Sustainability Exchange and access all of the presentations and resources. Simply search 'Annual Conference 2014' or follow this link
• View all the Conference photos - did we snap you?
• We hope that you came away from the Conference with some 'Aha' moments or take some by reviewing all of the presentations. Please share these with us at email@example.com so we can follow up your success in making them a reality!
• View our 2014 Annual Conference snapshot video below:
The date and venue for the 2015 Conference will be confirmed here shortly! If you have any questions about the 2015 Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|2014 EAUC Annual Conference programme (11.8Mb) #5527|
|EAUC Annual Conference 2013 carbon footprint report (541Kb) #4584|